Senpex is committed to safety and taking care about our customers and drivers is our top priority. We support local communities by providing delivery service which becomes critical during these days. Our commitment also includes providing great customer experience by putting safety-first rule in front of our daily operations. Below you may find important information about COVID-19 exposure prevention for our customers and drivers.
Customers: No in-person contact during delivery.
In order to minimize in-person contacts Senpex uses photo proof of delivery instead of hardcopy signature - there’s no need to provide physical signature for our customers who’re using Senpex application.
Drivers: updated guidance to reduce COVID-19 and prevent virus exposure
Sickness or COVID-19 contact:
- In any sickness – driver must stay at home for at least 72 hours after all sick symptoms are gone, change his future rides accordingly and reach out medical advisory for next steps
- In case of exposure to any other person with COVID-19 driver must stay at home for at least 14 days and reach out for medical advisory
Clean your hands often:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Avoid close contact:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home as much as possible.
- Put distance between yourself and other people.
Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others:
- Everyone should wear a cloth face cover when they have to go out in public.
- The cloth face cover is meant to protect other people in case you are infected.
- Continue to keep about 6 feet between yourself and others. The cloth face cover is not a substitute for social distancing.
Cover coughs and sneezes:
- If you are in a private setting and do not have on your cloth face covering, remember to always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
Clean and disinfect:
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
- If surfaces are dirty, clean them: Use detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.