We are seeking part-time sharp, personable, and highly-organized Onboarding HR Specialist to support our San Francisco team as we continue to grow our presence. This is a non-staff part-time temporary position, based in our Sunnyvale office or remote work @ home. This is truly an opportunity to work with a stellar operations team on the daily functions that are at the core of Senpex, and gain invaluable experience at the ground floor of a fast-growing, revolutionary organization. Perfect for current or recent college graduates!
- • Recruit and help with onboarding drivers onto the Senpex system
- • Review, maintain and organize driver documentation
- • Find resolutions to driver issues and questions
- • Respond to support issues both in-person and over email promptly
- • Work closely with the driver operations and community operations teams to streamline the process
- • Do weekly, monthly performance of the Senpex drivers.
What you'll need:
- • 2 or 4 year degree in Arts, Science, Business, Engineering, or similar preferred
- • 1 - 2 years of office administration or customer service experience (internships included)
- • Ability to work with very sensitive information and operate well independently
- • PC literate and comfortable with simple data manipulation
- • SUPER detail oriented - zero-tolerance for error
- • Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- • Superior organizational skills and great follow through on tasks
If you feel you meet the above please submit your resume today!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 / hour