Below the rules and conditions for Couriers to consider:
• Courier is at least 21 years of age;
• Courier maintains (check validity) a valid drivers license, insurance card and photo on the Senpex mobile app;
• Before working with Senpex, the "Company", Courier must fill out the application form through the mobile app or web, and pass an online interview. Afterward, the Courier needs to sign a contract and pass video training tutorials on how to use the app. 24 - 48 hours after the online interview, Courier will receive the status of his/her application;
• Once the Courier has installed the application he/she will initially be by default in the “Stop Working” mode. If Courier is ready to start deliveries, Courier is required to select the “Start Working” mode. At that time, Courier will receive an order notification (new lead generation) from a customer (“Sender”). Courier will instantly start picking up and delivering orders; If Courier wishes to take a break, select “Stop Working” mode;
• Driver acknowledges that Senpex will not accept any responsibility for any auto insurance claims during performing deliveries to include theft, vandalism, and any personal property.
• When Courier is on “Starting Working” mode, it is very important to track the delivery time based on the system and try to be on time for delivery. Sender will also be tracking Courier, namely Courier’s pick-up and delivery times;
• Courier must drive the transportation vehicle registered on the Senpex app and that transportation vehicle must be in good operating condition and meet all industry safety standards and all applicable state department of motor vehicle standards for a vehicle of its kind;
• If Courier is delivering for Senpex customers, Courier is an independent contractor and is not an employee, owner, joint venture partner or agent of the Company and there are absolutely no employment agreements between Courier and the Company;
• Courier acknowledges and agrees that he/she is required to fulfill a request for a delivery service using the Couriers mobile app at least once a month to maintain an active profile. Senpex reserves the right to deactivate Courier’s profile if he/she has not fulfilled a request for delivery services using the Delivery Drivers App at least once a month.
• Courier further agrees to maintain his/her Delivery Drivers ID in confidence and not share such ID with any third party. Courier will immediately notify Senpex of any actual or suspected breach or improper use of Courier’s Delivery Drivers ID or the Delivery Drivers App.
• If Courier confirms a request for delivery services, Senpex will provide Courier with certain Senders information, such as name and contact info via the mobile App. Courier can call, chat to clarify if Sender has any specific questions;
• Senpexs mobile app may provide certain information about Courier to the Sender, including but not limited to, Courier name, photo, location, and online availability;
• Courier shall not contact any Sender for any reason except for the purposes of completing the delivery request. Between Senpex and the Courier, Courier acknowledges and agrees that he/she: (1) shall be solely responsible for determining the most effective, efficient and safe manner to perform each instance of Delivery Services Request; and (2) except for the Senpex Services/ Application, Courier shall provide all equipment, tools and any other materials, at Courier’s own expense, to successfully fulfill requested delivery services;
• Courier must maintain a good relationship with the Sender. Courier needs to be polite, pay attention to proper clothing attire, and maintain a clean vehicle;
• Courier has the right to cancel an order at any time, but that will influence Courier’s relationship with Senpex and possibly decrease Courier’s Senpex rating. Therefore, Courier must very carefully review all orders in advance before accepting any such orders.
• Senpex has no right to require to, but it is suggested that Courier (1) display Senpexs name, logo or color on his/her vehicle; or (2) wear a uniform or any other clothing displaying Senpex name, logo or colors;
• Courier acknowledges and agrees that the Sender will have an option to provide a rating of Courier’s delivery service once delivery is completed. Sender will also have an option to leave feedback about Courier and the delivery services performed;
• You, as a Courier, are responsible for the acquisition, cost and maintenance of your mobile device as well as any necessary wireless data plans (Wireless plan should be either unlimited or very high usage and Senpex is not liable for any charges, fees or costs associated with the data plans). Senpex grants Courier a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to install and use the Delivery Couriers App for the sole purpose of providing delivery services. Courier agrees to immediately uninstall and delete the Delivery Drivers App in the event that he/she ceases to provide delivery services using the Senpex App;
• Courier agrees to keep his/her geolocation on Courier’s device accessible to the Delivery Drivers App. Also, Courier agrees and acknowledges that such geolocation will be tracked and monitored using the Senpex App when Courier is logged on to the Delivery Drivers App and available to receive requests for Delivery Services or when Courier is actively providing Delivery Services. Courier’s approximate geolocation will also be provided to the Sender to be able to monitor the progress of your delivery services request. In addition, Senpex may monitor, track and share your geolocation information for tracking purposes.
• Courier will only accept Delivery Services using the vehicle that has been registered in the Senpex app;
• Courier will not discriminate or harass anyone on the basis of race, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age or sexual orientation;
• Courier fully consents to background checks (Criminal, DMV Driving Records, etc.);
• Courier acknowledges and agrees to the “Senpex Open Box Policy”, and will therefore visually inspect all items in a specific order prior to departing pick-up location, so as to NOT unknowingly pick up, carry and/or deliver a package containing any “Senpex Prohibited Items”;
• Senpex run payroll to the drivers each Friday by directly depositing their bank Account and Courier receive the payment on the bank account each Monday;
• Senpex reserves the right to change the Fee Calculation at any time at Senpex discretion. Senpex will provide Courier a notice in the event of such change. Continued use of the Senpex App and Services after such change in Fee Calculation shall constitute Courier’s consent to such change;
Senpex reserves the right to reduce or cancel the Fee for a particular instance of Delivery Service (e.g. Courier failed to provide Delivery Services on time; Courier had a technical error with Senpex App; Delivery Service request is not picked up, etc.). Senpex decision to reduce or cancel the Fee in any such manner shall be exercised in a reasonable manner.
SENPEX’S POLICY AGAINST SEXUAL HARASSMENT
No Harassment Policy/ Policy Against Harassment
Senpex has adopted and enforces a strict “No Harassment” policy. Harassment in the workplace, sexual or otherwise, is unacceptable and will absolutely not be tolerated and Senpex and in many instances the law, prohibits Couriers and Senders utilizing the Delivery Services from
committing prohibited harassment.
Every Courier must review and acknowledge Senpex’s Policy Against Harassment before being granted access to Senpex’s Platform. Any and all violations of this policy will subject a Courier to termination.
Conduct Constituting Harassment/Sexual Harassment
“For these purposes, the term ‘harassment’ includes slurs and any other offensive remarks, jokes, other verbal, graphic, or physical conduct.
In addition to the above listed conduct, ‘sexual harassment’ can also include the following examples of unacceptable behavior:
* Unwanted sexual advances
* Offering an employment benefit (such as a raise or promotion or assistance with one’s career) in exchange for sexual favors, or threatening an employment detriment (such as termination, demotion, or disciplinary action) for an employee’s failure to engage in
* Visual conduct, such as leering, making sexual gestures, displaying of sexually suggestive objects of pictures, cartoons or posters
* Verbal sexual advances, propositions or requests
* Verbal abuse of a sexual nature, graphic verbal commentaries about an individual’s body, sexually degrading words used to describe an individual, suggestive or obscene letters, notes or invitations
* Physical conduct, such as touching, assault, impeding or blocking movements If you have any questions about what constitutes harassing behavior, contact Senpex.”
Reporting Incidents of Harassment
If you feel that another Courier or Sender is harassing you, you should immediately report the harassment by filing an online complaint with Senpex. The complaint form may be completed and submitted through this link:
Senpex adheres to a “No Retaliation” policy, so no one will be retaliated against as a result of making a good faith complaint or participating in an investigation against another Courier or Sender.
Investigation of Complaints
Senpex will treat complaints with as much confidentiality as possible, balancing confidentiality with the need to conduct an adequate and complete investigation. All complaints of harassment or possible harassment will be investigated as fairly, timely and thoroughly as possible, and
where warranted, corrective action will be taken. If a complaint is found to be valid, and corrective action has been taken, Senpex will notify the complainant of the remedial measures and disciplinary actions imposed against the violator.
I confirm that I have read and understand Senpex’s sexual harassment policy.